LEARN GOLF TECHNIQUES FROM OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL GOLF INSTRUCTORS
Competitive Players • Beginners • PGA Training • Juniors • Groups
MEET OUR INSTRUCTORS
- 3 Time 1st team NCAA All-American
- Ranked #1 Amateur Golfer in the World 1967,1968
- Played PGA Tour 1968 – 1974
- Inducted into TEXAS GOLF HALL OF FAME 1991
- Member of University of Houston National Championship Teams 1967,1968
- Played with and learned from Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson, Jackie Burke Jr.
- Has taught over 1,000 male and female golfers in 11 different countries
- Has assisted over 30 students to reach the PGA Tour
COACH, MENTOR, AND RECRUITMENT
Over 30 years of experience playing Junior, Collegiate and Amateur Golf. In addition to working in the golf business for over 16 years in his career, Austin learned the game of golf under the “who’s who” of instructors. Austin has worked with or taken lessons from the following:
Late great Dick Harmon, Butch Harmon, Paul Marchand, Hal Underwood, Brian White, Kevin Kirk, Brian Mogg at David Leadbetter Academy, Rob Noel, Randy Smith, Stan Utley, Babe Hiskey, John Ankenbrand and putting guru Mike Shannon. In addition he worked with mental coaches Dr Richard Coop and Dr. Bob Rotella.
As a proven competitive player, former NCAA collegiate golfer and assistant coach, Austin offers junior golfers and parents the opportunity to learn from his experiences in Junior and Collegiate golf so they can effectively navigate junior golf and manage the college placement process.
By regularly meeting with current coaches, attending college tournaments. Several college coaches seek Austin as an college golf adviser, and he provides recruiting feedback to coaches. Austin has undergraduate degrees in Economics and Finance from Lamar University and University Louisiana of Lafayette
ISRAELI GOLF FEDERATION AWARD RECIPIENT
- Recipient of 2008 Israeli Golf Federation Honors award for Golf presented by Israel Minister of Sport and Culture, Limor Livnat.
- Won first Israeli Ladies Open at age 13.
- Holding 2 course records during competition (different tees): 2011 Caesarea Club Championship 66 (6 under), 2017 Maccabiah Games 68 (4 under).
- Represented Israel at the European Ladies’ Amateur Championship and the World Amateur Team championship.
- Received Outstanding Athlete Exemption for four years in a row from the Israeli Defense Forces, which allowed me to play college golf in the States. This exemption is given to a small number of elite athletes who have a sporting necessity to compete abroad.
- Received full athletic scholarship at Baylor University while ranked top 20 in NCAA women’s golf.
- Played on the UCLA golf team while ranked number 1 in NCAA women’s golf.
- Won gold medal in the Maccabiah Games (Jewish Olympic) in 2017.